NORA @Hunter Mountain 2020
2020 4×4 Off-Road Adventure Tours & Events
Northeast Off-Road Adventures & Hunter Mountain are excited to announce continued expansion of our 4×4 program.
Check out our 5-star testimonials on Trip Advisor and Facebook.
Click the Blue Links below for more info on events and available tour dates, or click to view our full calendar:
- Hunter Mountain Driving Tours NORA has access to over 1,300 acres at Hunter Mountain. Enjoy an exciting day driving your vehicle on more than 20 miles of remote logging trails, a stream crossing, mud field, service roads and woodland mountain trails with NORA guides by your side. Take in breathtaking views as you ascend to the summit and back down. This family friendly event does not require any previous off-road driving experience but vehicles must have 4-Low gearing and recovery points.
New for 2020:
The optional evening trail-ride (night before the day tour) is available for day-tour guests lodging on-site at Hunter’s Kaatskill Mountain Club Lodge at no additional charge. It is also available for day-tour guests lodging off-site for an additional $99 per vehicle. Space is limited, register early.
3rd Annual Jeep Go Topless Day– (Sat May 16) The event organizer has cancelled the 2020 Jeep Go Topless Day globally. We await news if it will be re-scheduled in 2020, however no further information is available at this time. We expect this event will run again in 2021.
- 4th Annual 4WD Adventure Expo (Sat July 11) Let the games begin! Event includes a day of precision driving skills, mountain driving tours, off-road gear & demonstrations and vendors. Registered participants can win a winch, a tour and a class. Stock & modified vehicles welcome!
Colors in the Catskills: Off-Road EditionFor 2020, NORA will offer more full day tours during the month of October instead of our usual Colors in the Catskills mini-tours.
Extend your stay.
After a day on the trails you can enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com
– Valid drivers license
– Frame mounted front & rear vehicle recovery points
– Vehicle with 4WD and 4-Low- must be street legal, registered & insured (NORA rental vehicles are not yet available at Hunter Mountain).
– Contact Tara at email@example.com with any questions.
Our guides take great care to help you navigate the trails throughout the day, however the risk of some damage always exists. All 4×4 tour participants must sign a personal and property liability waiver before the start of any class.
Join NORA at Hunter Mountain for Learning, Adventure & Fun!