Saturday, July 17 2021
Priced with your own 4×4 vehicle, includes all passengers
9am – approx 3:30pm
Join Northeast Off-Road Adventures (NORA) for an exciting 4×4 scenic driving tour at Hunter Mountain. Experience beautiful views, woodland trails, and a breathtaking ascent to the mountain summit.
– Guests who book an on-site stay at the Kaatskill Mountain Club (KMC) Lodge will receive a discounted room rate. You must call (no online bookings) Hunter Mountain directly at 518-263-5580 and tell the lodging staff you are attending the “NORA Off Road Tour at Hunter Mountain”. Note: Lodging is not packaged with the NORA Tour, Hunter policies apply, subject to availability.
FULL DAY DRIVING TOUR ONLY ($349) includes your own 4×4 vehicle, driver and all passengers (each passenger must wear their own seat belt).
NORA staff cover off road driving basics and educational content about Hunter and other area info during your onsite tour.
- 9am: Our adventure begins as we check-in at our meeting location at Hunter Mountain. All waivers need to be completed and handed in. Drivers safety meeting is followed by vehicle line-up.
- The Morning Trail Ride includes Basic Off-Road “Warm-Up” on Hunter East, West Side Logging Roads, Stream Crossings, Rugged Hill Climbs.
- 1pm (approx) Ascent to the summit, time out of your vehicle, ride the sky ride (if operational), explore the summit area and enjoy the views.
- Afternoon Trail Ride includes our woodland trails and Mountain descent.
- 3pm – 4pm Tour wrap up and goodbyes.
- Note: Rest stops are scheduled during the day.
The day tour does not include food. Guests are encouraged to bring lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks for the day.
NORA does not offer rental vehicles for Hunter Tours. Rentals are only available for use during classes at our Ellenville location.
Interested in more off road adventure? NORA offers half and full day driving instruction at our Ellenville training center located 1.5 hours to Hunter via scenic back mountain roads. Call 845-514-9895 or Contact Us to arrange a discounted private class in Ellenville before or after your Hunter tour.
After checkout you will receive an email with additional details. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the email within 24 hours.
Gift Certificates Available: Click here to purchase a Hunter Tour Gift Certificate
Private Training: Click here to learn about Private Training & Tours
NORA has worked with over 7,000 clients since 2011 and received Trip Advisor Awards for consistently earning great reviews from travelers. We are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor! Click here for NORA FAQ’s
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel up to the day of the tour (you must notify us by phone or email) and receive a full credit for another tour or NORA activity for up to 12 months. Credit only, no refunds. NOTE: This policy only applies to NORA tours and is separate from any other Hunter policies.
You can always extend your stay and enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com or call 518-263-4223
 We reserve the right to cancel the tour (up to 24 hours prior to start) due to forecast for extreme inclement weather, not meeting the minimum guest count, or safety related concerns. If cancelled, you will receive full credit toward another tour or another NORA event good for 12 months.
 Hunter Mountain and Northeast Off-Road Adventures are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle before, during or after the tours.
 Full size trucks will not be able to navigate the summit forest trails. Occupants will either wait at the summit (about 20 minutes) or may ride in guide vehicles if space is available.
 By registering for this event I understand I will receive emails from NORA as well as from Hunter Mountain. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails that are sent to me.
Northeast Off-Road Adventures offers scenic 4×4 tours of Hunter Mountain!