Join Us For Adventure!
2019 Club Officers:
President: Tony Consaga
Recording Secretary: Lisa O’Reilly
Treasurer: Steve Marchioni
Trail Coordinator: Joe Aquino
Facebook: Nora Adventure Club
NORA ADVENTURE CLUB Membership
(Exclusively for NORA students)
$45 per family
NORA Adventure Club Overview:
Thank you for your interest in the NORA Adventure Club! We are all about learning, adventure and fun. Our goal is to offer multiple events per year that will give members the opportunity to:
• Drive their vehicles off-road in varying locations, in a controlled, safe and organized manner. Focus is placed on beginner to intermediate level skill sets & trails;
• Give back to the community by participating in veteran and other charity related causes and events;
• Meet and interact with great people with similar interests;
• Explore local adventure spots (e.g., hiking);
• Meet and learn about local businesses
The NORA Adventure Club is a member of the Northeast Off-Road Vehicle Alliance (NOVA)! This coalition of 14 off-road driving clubs offers many benefits to its members, including organized events and trail rides at member club private properties.
Club Membership Requirements:
In order to be eligible to join the NORA Adventure Club individuals must:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Hold a valid driver’s license
• Operate a street legal vehicle
• Carry the minimum amount of auto insurance required by the their licensing state
• Have successfully completed at least one off-road driving class offered by Northeast Off-Road Adventures
The Club meets at least 4 times annually at the Northeast Off-Road Adventures facility located at 23 Tempaloni Road, Ellenville, NY.
$45 per family payable annually via PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members will receive a NORA Adventure Club decal and receive access to the group’s private Facebook page after dues have been paid.