EXCLUSIVE FOR 4X4 ADVENTURE VANS!
3-Day Off Road Training
Friday Nov 18 – Sunday Nov 20, 2022
Pricing: $1,895 per Adventure Van
Pricing: $1,595 for THE REVEL CLUB Members (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for coupon code)
Adventure Vans! This 3-day class takes place at our Ellenville, NY training center where you will receive professional training in key areas to improve your off road driving abilities. This program builds a solid foundation of off road driving skills using NORA rental vehicles followed by trail driving in your own Adventure Van. This program is integrated with an overnight Meet-Up with members of The Revel Club.
Training Event Includes:
Pre-Onsite: 1.5 hour recorded online presentation viewed prior to on-site instruction includes 4×4 systems & safety, tips for driving on low traction terrain and insight to mitigate risk of vehicle damage.
Friday (1pm – 6pm) Ellenville, NY
– Off Road Driving training using NORA rental rigs on obstacle courses and trails
– Dinner meal with NORA instructors
– Overnight at NORA campsite
Saturday (9am – 2pm) Ellenville, NY
– Continental Breakfast
– Vehicle recovery workshops
– Trail driving w/instruction in your Adventure Van on challenging terrain
– Afternoon Meet-Up with Revel Club members
– Overnight at NORA campsite with Revel Club members
Sunday (9am – 1pm) Ellenville, NY
– Continental Breakfast & Workshops with Revel Club members
– Spotting Workshop (90 minutes) – Navigating past obstacles is challenging, especially when the driver can’t see hazzards near the vehicle’s tires and low points from within their vehicle. NORA’s Spotting Workshop teaches Spotter/Driver pairs to work together to mitigate risks and get past the obstacles safely. Instructors use our rock course to show students how to select a path, understand driver/spotter communication and anticipate & minimize suspension travel. Spotter/Driver pairs will then practice precision driving skills using their own vehicle on a cone course.
– Traction Workshop (90 minutes) – Traction helps keep our vehicles moving forward. Off road terrain with dirt, sand, rocks, etc. lowers traction and increases our chance of getting stuck. NORA’s Traction Workshop helps students understand how a vehicle’s drivetrain operates and offers techniques to improve their vehicle’s grip in low traction environments. Instructors will demonstrate these common scenarios on our natural terrain obstacle course while showing how to use driving techniques and traction devices to successfully negotiate the obstacles.
Who: This class is an excellent choice for anyone wishing to learn safe, low speed off road driving techniques used in Overlanding and recreational/commercial off road driving. This class is for people with experience levels ranging from none to intermediate.
Lodging: Optional primitive camping in your Adventure Van at NORA’s Ellenville onsite camp area is available at no charge. There is a community fire pit and a port-o-san. There are plenty of local lodging options as well (not included with class fee).
Vehicle Requirements: Bring your stock (unmodified) or modified 4×4 Adventure Van with 4-Low, rear recovery point (i.e. tow hooks or hitch) and at least 8″ of ground clearance. Vehicle must be street legal, registered, insured and drivers must have a valid license. Call us with any questions.
After checkout you will receive an email with additional details and links to online waivers. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. Contact email@example.com if you do not receive the email within 24 hours.
NORA has worked with over 8,000 clients since 2011 and received Trip Advisor Awards for consistently earning great reviews from travelers. We are ranked within the top 10% of properties on TripAdvisor! Our team of instructors and guides are all passionate about what we do, and we strive to give you an exceptional experience. See our testimonials.
2022 Cancellation Policy (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org):
Credit only (valid for 1 year), no refunds
7 days prior to class date: Full credit
6 days up to day before class date: Full credit less $50 service fee
Day of class – 50% credit
We may have cancellations, if this class is Sold Out send an email to email@example.com to get on the waitlist!
Adventure 4×4 Van