Fri Jul 12 – Sat Jul 13 Overnight & EXPO Package
Fri July 12 4pm check-in – Sat July 13, 2019 10am-6pm
3rd Annual 4WD Adventure Expo at Hunter Mountain!
Studio Suite: $670
Studio Deluxe: $697
Jacuzzi Suite: $778
Tax & service fees included for up to 2 guests.
Studio Suite: Located at the Kaatskill Mountain Club these suites are appointed with a queen bed and a sitting area. Studios have a full bath, cable TV and a wet bar. This room will comfortably sleep 2 adults.
Studio Deluxe Suite: Simply perfect for two adults and a child under 6. The studio deluxe suites have a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, and fireplace near the sitting area that has a pullout sofa and a queen bed.
Jacuzzi Suite: The perfect fit for 2-4 guests. This suite features a Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom, which has a queen bed. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa, gas fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining room. The Jacuzzi suite has a fully equipped kitchen and full bath.
– Dinner includes chef’s choice of shared app for the table, small house salad, choice of entrée, dessert and coffee/tea/soft drink. Alcohol not included.
– Breakfast includes any selection off the breakfast menu, coffee/tea/juice.
– Picnic boxed trail lunch is included.
- Bring your stock or modified 4WD vehicle with 4-low (or off-road terrain selector).
- Register by June 1 and receive a Hunter Mountain/NORA T-Shirt, additional T-Shirts available for purchase
- Rotation through off-road driving activities
- Off-road driving tours
- Off-road gear & demonstrations
- Registered participants can win a winch, a Hunter tour or a NORA class
- Raffles for off-road gear and vendor donated prizes
Note: Credit Card will be charged at time of reservation and is non-refundable unless event is cancelled by organizers.
Friday 7/12: VIP Overnight Package:
- Check-in by 4:30pm
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm: Dinner with NORA staff
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm Dusk Mountain Driving Tour (weather permitting)
- Limited availability – book early to ensure your space
Saturday 7/13: Let the games begin!
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Arrivals & Check-In @ Hunter Montain
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Orientation
- 11:00am – 1:30pm: Activity Rotations
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Lunch in the restaurant
- 2:30pm – 5:00pm: Activity Rotations
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm: Raffle & Good-Byes
Are spectators welcome?
Yes! Come out to Hunter Mountain and see some of the 4WD activities, talk with vendors and hike the trails for free. Zip line and Sky Ride are available, click here to see other summer offerings.
Other things to do?
You can always extend your stay and enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com for more info.
 We reserve the right to cancel the Expo (up to 24 hours prior to start) due to inclement weather or minimum guest count not being met. If cancelled, credit charges will be refunded.
 We reserve the right to change the location or times of any 4WD Expo activities.
 Hunter Mountain, Northeast Off-Road Adventures and our vendors are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle before, during or after the Adventure Expo.
 All participants must sign Hunter and NORA waivers.
Northeast Off-Road Adventures offers scenic 4×4 tours of Hunter Mountain! Book this overnight package for a premium 4×4 adventure.