Register for public offerings below or Click Here for Private Training options
All students and staff must wear a mask or face covering as per order by NYS. The classroom portion may be held in our training center or outdoor pavilion depending on class size and social distancing requirements. Please note you are driving in your own vehicle for most of the day.
Our schedule is subject to New York State & local restrictions on businesses. If your class gets cancelled, we will notify you at least 72 hours in advance and move you into another class.
Check back as we continue to add more offerings. Thanks for supporting our small business. NORA is Learning, Adventure & Fun!
Scroll down for Hunter Mountain tours
SOAR Sampler – call us to book your day
Driving – click on a blue link below to register
- Private Training Info – Weekdays Available
- Oct 18, Sun: Off-Road Driving Essentials (7 hrs)
- Oct 24, Sat: Advanced Off Road Driving Skills (5hrs)
- Oct 25, Sun: Recreational Off Road Recovery (5 hrs)
- Oct 31 Sat-Nov1 Sun: Overland Fundamentals
- Nov 7, Sat: Off-Road Driving Essentials (Sold Out)
- Nov 7, Sat: Intro to Off-Road Driving (Sold Out)
- Nov 21, Sat: Driving Essentials For Full-Size Trucks (opening soon)
- Nov 27, Fri: Off-Road Driving Essentials (7hrs)
- Nov 28, Sat: Off-Road Driving Essentials (7hrs)
- Dec 5, Sat: Intro to Off-Road Driving (3 hrs)
- Dec 12, Sat: Off-Road Driving Essentials (7 hrs)
Hunter Mountain, NY
- 2020 Season Complete, Watch Here for 2021 Dates