***1-DAY EXPO ONLY***
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR EXPO VIP OVERNIGHT PACKAGE **Link coming soon
Sat July 13, 2019 10am-6pm
3rd Annual 4WD Adventure Expo at Hunter Mountain!
Price per vehicle (up to 4 passengers, each with own seatbelt)
$129 Buy now thru June 1 and save! (price includes one T-Shirt) *BEST DEAL*
$149 June 1 – July 8
$199 July 9 thru event date
Space is limited, register early to lock-in your spot
- Bring your stock or modified 4WD vehicle with 4-low (or off-road terrain selector).
- Register by June 1 and receive a Hunter Mountain/NORA T-Shirt, additional T-Shirts available for purchase
- Rotation through off-road driving activities
- Off-road driving tours
- Off-road gear & demonstrations
- Registered participants can win a winch, a Hunter tour or a NORA class
- Raffles for off-road gear and vendor donated prizes
**Scroll Down To Register**
Saturday 7/13: Let the games begin!
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Arrivals & Check-In @ Hunter Montain
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Orientation
- 11:00am – 1:30pm: Activity Rotations
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Lunch on your own
- 2:30pm – 5:00pm: Activity Rotations
- 5:30pm – 6:00pm: Raffle & Good-Byes
VIP OVERNIGHT PACKAGE (limited availability)
If one day is not enough, you can arrive a day earlier for more off-road adventure and fun. Book a room with our preferred lodging partner Hunter Mountain’s Kaatskill Mountain Club Lodge and you are invited to join us for dinner and a Friday night ride. It’s a great opportunity to light up the mountain with your after-market lights!
Friday 7/12: Optional – VIP Overnight Package:
- Check-in by 4:30pm
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm: Dinner with NORA staff
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm Dusk Mountain Driving Tour (weather permitting)
- Limited availability – book early to ensure your space
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR EXPO VIP OVERNIGHT PACKAGE** link coming soon
Are spectators welcome?
Yes! Come out to Hunter Mountain and see some of the 4WD activities, talk with vendors and hike the trails for free. Zip line and Sky Ride are available, click here to see other summer offerings.
Other things to do?
You can always extend your stay and enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com for more info.
Camping or Glamping?
 We reserve the right to cancel the Expo (up to 24 hours prior to start) due to inclement weather or minimum guest count not being met. If cancelled, credit charges will be refunded.
 We reserve the right to change the location or times of any 4WD Expo activities.
 Hunter Mountain, Northeast Off-Road Adventures and our vendors are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle before, during or after the Adventure Expo.
 All participants must sign Hunter and NORA waivers.
Bring your 4WD vehicle for access to Precision Driving Instruction by Certified Trainers, Overland Clinic, Driving Tour, Vendors, 4WD Raffles (including a winch, recovery gear & more!)