Sun Sep 29 – Mon Sep 30 Tour & Overnight Package
FOR 2 GUESTS WITH OWN VEHICLE
Arrive a day earlier for more off-road adventure and fun. Stay at Hunter Mountain’s premier Kaatskill Mountain Club Lodge, enjoy delicious meals, an off-road driving warm-up and campfire stories with NORA staff (and s’mores!).
Studio Suite: $622
Studio Deluxe: $644
Jacuzzi Suite: $686
Tax & service fees included for up to 2 guests.
Studio Suite: Located at the Kaatskill Mountain Club these suites are appointed with a queen bed and a sitting area. Studios have a full bath, cable TV and a wet bar. This room will comfortably sleep 2 adults.
Studio Deluxe Suite: Simply perfect for two adults and a child under 6. The studio deluxe suites have a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, and fireplace near the sitting area that has a pullout sofa and a queen bed.
Jacuzzi Suite: The perfect fit for 2-4 guests. This suite features a Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom, which has a queen bed. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa, gas fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining room. The Jacuzzi suite has a fully equipped kitchen and full bath.
– Dinner includes chef’s choice of shared app for the table, small house salad, choice of entrée, dessert and coffee/tea/soft drink. Alcohol not included.
– Breakfast includes any selection off the breakfast menu, coffee/tea/juice.
– Picnic boxed trail lunch is included.
– Price includes up to 2 guests and one child (age 5-10).
– Additional guests (age 11+) are $177 per person, includes tour and meals.
– Additional children are $78, includes tour and meals.
Note: Credit Card will be charged at time of reservation and is non-refundable unless event is cancelled by organizers.
Sunday Evening Activities
- Check-in by 4pm
- 5:30pm dine with your guides & group in Van Winkles Restaurant
- 7:00pm Enjoy an evening group driving tour
- 8:30pm Outside fire pit, S’mores and tales from the trails
- Enjoy Hunter’s beautiful overnight accommodations
Monday Tour Activities
- 8:00am Breakfast in Van Winkles Restaurant
- 9:15am: Our adventure begins as we check-in at our meeting location at Hunter Mountain.
- The Morning Trail Ride includes Basic Off-Road “Warm-Up” on Hunter One, West Side Logging Roads, Stream Crossings, Rugged Hill Climb & Mountain Ascent.
- 1:00pm (approx) Picnic Boxed Lunch at the Summit, explore the summit area and enjoy the views.
- Afternoon Trail Ride includes our woodland trails and Mountain descent.
- 3pm – 4pm Tour wrap up and goodbyes.
You can always extend your stay and enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com or call 518-263-4223
 We reserve the right to cancel the tour (up to 24 hours prior to start) due to forecast for extreme inclement weather, not meeting the minimum guest count, or safety related concerns. If cancelled, you may choose a credit toward another NORA event or a full refund.
 We reserve the right to change the location of any meals.
 Hunter Mountain and Northeast Off-Road Adventures are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle before, during or after the tours.
 Full size trucks will not be able to navigate the summit forest trails. Occupants will either wait at the summit (about 20 minutes) or may ride in guide vehicles if space is available.
 By registering for this event I understand I will receive emails from NORA as well as from Hunter Mountain. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails that are sent to me.
Northeast Off-Road Adventures offers scenic 4×4 tours of Hunter Mountain! Book this overnight package for a premium 4×4 adventure.