Sat Oct 13 – Sun Oct 14 Tour & Overnight Package
FOR 2 GUESTS WITH OWN VEHICLE
Arrive a day earlier for more off-road adventure and fun. Stay at Hunter Mountain’s premier Kaatskill Mountain Club Lodge, enjoy delicious meals, an off-road driving warm-up and camp fire stories with NORA staff (and s’mores!).
Studio Suite: $617 **(SOLD OUT)**
Studio Deluxe: $644 **(SOLD OUT)**
Jacuzzi Suite: $725 **(SOLD OUT)**
Tax & service fees included for up to 2 guests.
Studio Suite: Located at the Kaatskill Mountain Club these suites are appointed with a queen bed and a sitting area. They have a full bath, cable TV and a wet bar. This room will comfortably sleep 2 adults.
Studio Deluxe Suite: Simply perfect for two adults and a child under 6. The studio deluxe suites have a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, and fireplace near the sitting area that has a pullout sofa and a queen bed.
Jacuzzi Suite: The perfect fit for 2-4 guests. This suite features a Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom, which has a queen bed. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa, gas fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining room. The Jacuzzi suite has a fully equipped kitchen and full bath.
– Dinner includes chef’s choice of shared app for the table, small house salad, choice of entrée, dessert and coffee/tea/soft drink. Alcohol not included.
– Breakfast includes any selection off the breakfast menu, coffee/tea/juice.
– Picnic boxed trail lunch is included.
– Up to 2 guests included.
– Additional guests are $174.52 per person, includes tour pass and meals.
Note: Credit Card will be charged at time of reservation and is non-refundable.
Saturday Evening Activities
- Check-in by 4pm
- 5pm meet your guides and group
- Enjoy a private group driving tour
- 7pm group dinner in Van Winkles Restaurant
- 8pm Outside firepit, S’mores and tales from the trails
- Enjoy Hunter’s beautiful overnight accommodations
Sunday Tour Activities
- Breakfast in Van Winkles Restaurant
- 9:15am: Our adventure begins as we check-in at our meeting location at Hunter Mountain.
- The Morning Trail Ride includes Basic Off-Road “Warm-Up” on Hunter One, West Side Logging Roads, Stream Crossings, Rugged Hill Climb & Mountain Ascent.
- 1:00pm (approx) Picnic Boxed Lunch at the Summit, explore the summit area and enjoy the views.
- Afternoon Trail Ride includes our woodland trails and Mountain descent.
- 3pm – 4pm Tour wrap up and goodbyes.
You can always extend your stay and enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com or call 518-263-4223
 We reserve the right to cancel the tour (up to 24 hours prior to start) due to forecast for extreme inclement weather, not meeting the minimum guest count, or safety related concerns. If cancelled, you may choose a credit toward another NORA event or a full refund.
 We reserve the right to change the location of any meals.
 Hunter Mountain and Northeast Off-Road Adventures are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle before, during or after the tours.
Northeast Off-Road Adventures offers scenic 4×4 tours of Hunter Mountain! Book this overnight package for a premium 4×4 adventure.