**PEAK FALL FOLIAGE TOUR**
Sunday, October 11 2020 – Oct Tour #2
Price includes all passengers – typically a premier date for fall foliage viewing in the Great Northern Catskill Mountains!
9am – approx 3:30pm
Join Northeast Off-Road Adventures (NORA) for an exciting 4×4 scenic driving tour at Hunter Mountain. Experience beautiful views, woodland trails, and a breathtaking ascent to the mountain summit.
– Guests who stay on-site at the Kaatskill Mountain Club (KMC) Lodge will receive a 20% discounted room rate. To receive the discount you must call Hunter Mountain directly (518-263-5580) and tell the reservation specialist you are attending the NORA 4×4 Tour. The discount is off the booking date rack rate, book early for the best price.
– An optional 3-hour Introduction to Off-Road Driving Class is available for day-tour guests. Instruction is held at NORA’s Ellenville training center on Saturday October 10 from 12pm – 3pm which includes classroom, obstacle course driving and a woodland trail ride. Guests who select this option and also sign up for the Evening Trail Ride can drive scenic, twisty mountain back-roads to Hunter (about 1.5 hours) with plenty of time to enjoy the evening trail ride. This optional class is priced at $175 per vehicle, all passengers included. Space is limited.
FULL DAY DRIVING TOUR ONLY ($349) includes your own 4×4 vehicle, driver and all passengers (each passenger must wear their own seat belt).
Note: Credit Card will be charged at time of reservation and is non-refundable unless event is canceled by NORA or Hunter.
- 9am: Our adventure begins as we check-in at our meeting location at Hunter Mountain. All waivers need to be completed and handed in. Drivers safety meeting is followed by vehicle line-up.
- The Morning Trail Ride includes Basic Off-Road “Warm-Up” on Hunter One, West Side Logging Roads, Stream Crossings, Rugged Hill Climbs.
- 1pm (approx) Ascent to the summit, time out of your vehicle, ride the sky ride (weather permitting), explore the summit area and enjoy the views.
- Afternoon Trail Ride includes our woodland trails and Mountain descent.
- 3pm – 4pm Tour wrap up and goodbyes.
- Note: Rest stops are included during the day at the base area and summit.
The day tour does not include food. Guests are advised to bring their meals, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks for the day.
You can always extend your stay and enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com or call 518-263-4223
 We reserve the right to cancel the tour (up to 24 hours prior to start) due to forecast for extreme inclement weather, not meeting the minimum guest count, or safety related concerns. If cancelled, you may choose a credit toward another NORA event or a full refund.
 We reserve the right to change the location of any meals.
 Hunter Mountain and Northeast Off-Road Adventures are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle before, during or after the tours.
 Full size trucks will not be able to navigate the summit forest trails. Occupants will either wait at the summit (about 20 minutes) or may ride in guide vehicles if space is available.
 By registering for this event I understand I will receive emails from NORA as well as from Hunter Mountain. I understand I can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails that are sent to me.
Northeast Off-Road Adventures offers scenic 4×4 tours of Hunter Mountain!