Go Topless Day® at Hunter Mtn
Newsflash: Winter is over, time to go Topless! 🙂
Location: Hunter Mountain Ski Bowl, Hunter, NY
THE 2020 GLOBAL GO TOPLESS DAY EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY THE EVENT ORGANIZER DUE TO THE CORVID-19 PANDEMIC. AT THIS TIME, NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE. OUR GO TOPLESS DAY EVENT AT HUNTER MOUNTAIN HAS BEEN CANCELLED. WE HOPE TO RUN THIS EVENT AGAIN IN 2021.
Saturday, May 18, 2019: Rain or Shine
11am to 4pm
Price: $50 per vehicle
Note: $5 from each registration will be donated to the Family of Ellenville Food Bank. Extreme Terrain will match our donation if we reach $500!
NOTE DRONES ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS EVENT.
– Check-in Tent (near parking corrals) opens @10:15am
– Awards and raffle drawings at 3:15pm
– There is one food truck at the event, you may want to consider bringing a meal or snacks
– If you have not registered, park in the front parking lot and walk through the ticket sales area to the Check-In tent on mountainside.
– Online registration is guaranteed a trail ride, walk-in registration is not.
– Guests are not permitted to fly drones at Hunter Mtn
– Please arrive at Hunter Mountain between 10am and 11:30am; follow event signs to vehicle check-point.
– Show your confirmation email to the event staff and receive your waiver packet. You will be instructed to drive to the parking corral at the base of the mountain.
– Corral parking is grouped by tour departure time. Once parked, go to the NORA Check-In Tent with your completed waivers to get your registration bag, windshield tour sticker and voting card.
– Return to your vehicle and adhere tour sticker to upper left corner of your windshield.
– 30 minute driving tours depart every half-hour; you must have your windshield tour sticker in order to participate. One tour per registration.
– All drivers and their passengers must be at their vehicles 10 minutes before the tour departs.
– If you miss your tour we can not guarantee you will get on another one.
– Drivers meeting and safety briefing will be held in the corral before departure.
– Allot up to 1 hour to return to parking corral from tour.
Jeep Love. Jeep Envy. Jeep Drive. Jeep Stuff.
Grab your family & friends and head to Hunter Mountain as we celebrate the arrival of Spring with our 2nd official Extreme Terrain Jeep Go Topless Day® (formerly All Things Jeep). Half the fun is getting here; all roads leading to Hunter are picturesque, winding and just plain old fun to drive, especially topless. Shed the winter blues and enjoy your Jeep as it was meant to be with the beautiful Great Northern Catskills as our backdrop.
No Jeep? No worries, join us anyway to celebrate the return of spring at Hunter Mountain.
. 30 minute off-road tour for registered guests (length and route based on trail conditions)
. Show ‘n Shine categories (voting throughout the day w/trophy awards)
– Most Modified
– Most Lifted
– Most Off-Road Capable
. Off-Road gear demonstrations
. Raffle prizes
. Food Truck by Karen’s Country Kitchen
. 2020 Adventure Expo & Tour discounts available
You can always extend your stay and enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com or call 518-263-4223
 We reserve the right to cancel the event (up to 24 hours prior to start) due to forecast for extreme inclement weather, watch our website for info. If canceled, registered guests will receive a full refund.
 Hunter Mountain and Northeast Off-Road Adventures are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle before, during or after the event.
 Pictures on this page are from various NORA 4×4 activities at Hunter Mountain including off-road tours (monthly), past 4WD Adventure Expos and private events. Not all activities pictured will be available on Go Topless Day.
Note: Credit Card will be charged at time of reservation and is non-refundable unless we cancel the event.
Test Page – Go Topless Day.