BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Please Note: NORA training classes and driving tours operate on private property. To access our trail networks, you must register for a class and be accompanied by NORA staff.
Explore the green tabs above for offerings including driving & recovery instruction, driving tours, group outings & passenger ride-alongs.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! GIVE THE GIFT OF ADVENTURE!
Shop Gift Certificates: Public Group Classes, Private Training & Tours
Ellenville Driver Training With Trail Rides
– Public Classes For Beginners & Experienced (Apr – Dec)
– Private Training Options (All Year)
Hunter Mountain 4×4 Driving Tours (May – Oct)
– Public Tour Info & Registration
– Private Tours for Individuals & Groups
– Ellenville: Trails From ‘Mild to Wild’ (All Year)
Public Calendar & Registration
Class Offerings, Dates & Registration
Give The Gift Of Adventure!
Since 2011, Team NORA has professionally instructed over 9,000 students for off-road driving and vehicle recovery skills. Whether you’re a beginner or have off-road driving experience, join us for Learning, Adventure & Fun. Use your own vehicle or rent one of ours.
NORA Alum Hollie Fowler of MischiefMakerTV recently shared her experience of entering the off-road world with a video about where it all started – right here! Check out her amazing video:
NORA training teaches you:
– People Preservation: Driver & passenger safety
– Vehicle Preservation: Precision techniques to avoid damage
– Environmental Preservation: Limit impact on terrain
NORA training is for:
– Beginner through advanced driving skills
– Safe use of vehicle recovery equipment
– Recreational & professional services
– Family adventure & fun
Want more of a visual overview? Join instructor Alex in this short video showcasing our class info and some Frequently Asked Questions:
Our SOAR program offers amazing experiences for guests with mobility impairment (i.e. spinal cord injuries, stroke, disease, amputees). We offer outings with rehabilitation hospitals, individuals and groups using our off-road wheelchairs & equipment.
NORA was also featured in Field & Stream Magazine and News 12’s Road Trip Close to Home segment! We were also chosen by Ford & Good Morning America for the live TV broadcast reveal of the new Bronco July 2020. Click the Pics:
Check out our YouTube Channel
& Follow Us! #NORA4x4