Exclusive Driving Adventures
Full-Day & Half-Day Private Recreational Training Programs.
Available by appointment only.
Private training that fits your schedule any day of the week; perfect for family and small group outings. Up to 12 students (3 vehicles) per class.
- One NORA trail rig included or use your own 4WD vehicles
- Up to 4 students per vehicle
- All driving offerings include driving safety
- An instructor by your side for the entire class
- Coffee, tea, bottled water, light snacks
- Overnight camping available, inquire for details
Full-Day Recreational Offerings (Driving) in Ellenville:
- Off-Road Driving Essentials (6 hrs – about 4.5 hrs in vehicle) Class, obstacle courses, beginner & intermediate trails, basic vehicle recovery.
- Trail Driving for Performance SUV’s (6 hrs – about 4.5 hrs in vehicle) Bring your Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc. to NORA. This class will teach you the essentials of off-road woodland trail driving using a NORA trail rig. In the afternoon you have the option to drive your own vehicle under the guidance of NORA instructors to learn your vehicle’s capability.
- Overland Fundamentals – (6 hrs – about 3 hrs in vehicle) includes review of vehicle based equipment options, core off-road driving skills for up to 2 drivers on beginner trails, basic vehicle recovery, personal safety, risk mitigation. Optional overnight camping on-site.
- Custom Training (6 hrs) Build your own class and select from topics including driving skills, vehicle recovery, vehicle troubleshooting, manual transmission driving, precision driving skills and more. Past bookings included families planning driving trips abroad and driving club outings.
WEEKDAYS & OTHER DATES AVAILABLE
CONTACT US WITH YOUR DATE REQUEST OR SELECT A PRIVATE TRAINING DATE BELOW
Sunday, April 19 2020 Full Day
Half-Day Recreational Offerings (Driving) in Ellenville:
- Introduction to Off-Road Driving (3 hrs – about 2 hrs in vehicle) Class, obstacle courses & beginner trails.
- Manual Transmission Trail Driving (3 hrs – about 2 hrs in vehicle) includes manual transmission Jeep Wrangler. Class, parking lot, obstacle course, beginner trails. No prior experience driving a manual transmission needed.
Select an available private training date to see pricing and register, or contact us with your date request.
Sunday, March 15 2020 Half Day
Non-Driving Recreational Offerings in Ellenville:
Contact us with your date request to book one of the non-driving classes below.
- Trail Repair (3 hrs) Learn about causes and solutions to common breakdowns on the trail. Class and hands-on workshops.
- Vehicle Recovery Workshop (3 hrs) Learn basics of safe vehicle recovery including tow, winching and Hi-Lift jack.
- Off-Road Ride-A-Long Adventure (2 hrs) – One NORA driver with up to 3 guests per vehicle. Learn how 4WD vehicles operate and experience woodland trail riding with steep uphills/downhills, rocks and ledges. Class, obstacle courses & trails. $150 per hour per vehicle.
Contact Us with requested program offering, dates, times to check availability.
Industry Events & Filming
Our 75-acre private mountain top facility is available for staff training, product launches and team experiences. We have hosted events including Motor Trend’s 2018 Ultimate Adventure, EVO Manufacturing’s 2019 JL/JT Experience and Mahindra Roxor’s 2019 U.S. Sales competition to name a few. Our venue has an extensive range of terrain and appears in advertising commercials including the 2020 BMW X5.
Contact Us to schedule a tour and discuss your program needs.