2017 Public Classes
2017 NORA Full-Day Public Class Pricing
1st Driver: $325
2nd Driver: $175
Passenger: $ 75
Kids (8-15): $ 50
2017 NORA Full-Day Private Training
$400 per person/day, 2 person min
We will customize the day based on your goals.
Need a 4WD vehicle? See our Rentals Tab for options.
Full Day Basics & Beginner:
– 2 hour classroom style learning
– Technique, vehicle preservation & safety
– Working with a spotter
– Drive your vehicle off-road for 4+ hours
– Stock or modified 4WD vehicles
– Lessons by certified instructors & guides
Full Day Advanced Skills Training:
– Vehicle recovery techniques
– Hi-Lift jack operation
– Safe winching operation
– Advanced trail driving
– Bigger obstacles for modified rigs with by-pass for stock.
Ride-A-Long: Attend either beginner or advanced training and “Ride-a-long” as a passenger for the day with one of our guides. Limited availability, contact us for details.
– Valid drivers license
– Frame mounted front & rear vehicle recovery points
– Vehicle must be street legal, registered & insured
Our guides take great care to help you navigate the trails through the day, however the risk of some damage always exists. All students must sign a personal and property liability waiver before the start of any class.