4WD Adventure Expo at Hunter Mountain! Precision Driving Instruction, Overland Clinic, Driving Tour, Vendors, Raffles & More! Spectators Welcome!
**Scroll Down To Register**
What’s included for $199?
- Participation for you & your own 4WD vehicle (Stock & Modified Welcome)
- Rotation through four 4WD activities:
- Driving tour on Hunter’s trail network
- Precision 4WD driving games
- Obstacle course driving & instruction
- Overland gear & build-up presentations by OK4WD
- One raffle ticket for a chance to win 4WD prizes including a winch (Additional raffle tickets available for purchase)
- Access to vendor area
- Additional passengers or drivers are $99 each
- Kids (age 8 to 13) $49 each
How does it work?
- You are assigned to a group at orientation
- Groups rotate through 4WD activities during the day
- Raffle drawing during dinner (must be present to win)
What is the timeline?
- 8:00am-8:30am: Arrivals
- 8:45am-9:30am: Orientation
- 10am-12:30pm: Activity Rotations
- 12:30pm -2pm: Lunch on your own; Check out our vendor area
- 2pm – 4:30pm: Activity Rotations
- 5:30pm – 7pm: Dinner, Raffle & Good-Byes
Are spectators welcome?
Yes! Come out to Hunter Mountain and see some of the 4WD activities, talk with vendors and hike the trails for free. Zip line and Sky Ride are available, click here to see other summer offerings. Spectator hours are 10am – 4pm.
Registration Required, Space is Limited
VIP OVERNIGHT PACKAGE (limited)
If one day is not enough, you can arrive a day earlier for more off-road adventure and fun. Book a room with our preferred lodging partner Hunter Mountain’s Kaatskill Mountain Club Lodge and you are invited to join us for a night ride on our trail network. Meet at the hotel lobby, we leave at 7pm sharp. Your room key is your ticket to adventure! A great opportunity to light up the night with your after-market lights!
Other things to do?
You can always extend your stay and enjoy the other amenities Hunter Mountain has to offer including the Zipline Tour, hiking, golfing, the Mountain Club Spa and much more. Check out HunterMtn.com for more info.
Camping or Glamping?
 We reserve the right to cancel the Expo (up to 24 hours prior to start) due to inclement weather or minimum guest count not being met. If cancelled, credit charges less credit card fees will be refunded.
 We reserve the right to change the location of any meals.
 Hunter Mountain, Northeast Off-Road Adventures and our vendors are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle before, during or after the Adventure Expo.